[asterisk-dev] Realtime Failover - Multiple DSNs

arcopix at erihon.com arcopix at erihon.com
Mon Jun 27 08:02:34 CDT 2011

Hello,

I have been using mysql-proxy for high availability to our database
servers and it tends to work pretty well (you should use ver > 0.7.0,
otherwise it has some nasty bugs). It works really well if both servers
are available (it can also load balance the queries). It works well if
one of the DB nodes go down. However it tends to have problems when all
nodes are down - in which case you are having huge problems anyway.

Regards,
Stefan Lekov