[asterisk-dev] Realtime Failover - Multiple DSNs

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Mon Jun 27 05:04:03 CDT 2011

Hi Stuart,

I suggest to take a look at mysql mmm cluster (mysql-mmm.org) this is a
cluster setup with roles (and unique ips for each role) which handle
over the roles to other servers if one is unreachable. it has many
advantages to the normal mysql cluster and there are also debian
packages (if you use debian ;)

i have now a project to build a cluster with this and it has many
advantages against the mysql-cluster (NDB) and you didnt need dynamic dns.

mysql-proxy is also a nice solution but it depends on your needs if it
is really the best way.

best regards

Stefan Schmidt

Für weitere Fragen stehen wir gerne unter voip at sil.at oder