[asterisk-dev] Paid developer wanted to work on ASTERISK-17875

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jun 20 20:58:24 CDT 2011

On 21/06/11 09:41, Kirill Katsnelson wrote:
> Ehm. It takes from few months to few years for a user-uploaded patch to
> make it into the Asterisk codebase--*provided* that happens at all. All
> that time the patch is normally available for people to use (including
> yourself). By your rules, the patch will be free for you. I believe that
> you should adjust your rules for the long and random patch acceptance time.
>
> I am neutral here, for I am not trying to fix that (we never seen the
> issue, SIP only here). Just pointing at the discrepancy.

Fair enough. In that case, I'll change the acceptance criteria to
confirmation by our customers that the patch solves their problem.

By the way, the problem occurs on SIP only systems. The DAHDI related
problem that Mark Murawski has reported is unrelated as far as I know
(though that's not very much).

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799