[asterisk-dev] Paid developer wanted to work on ASTERISK-17875

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Mon Jun 20 07:56:04 CDT 2011

On 19/06/11 09:31 PM, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
> On 20/06/11 07:01, Russell Bryant wrote:
>> Have you tried running Asterisk under valgrind to debug this? Has it
>> shown anything?
>
> Russell,
>
> No. To be honest I doubt if our Valgrind skills are up to the task of
> interpreting its output. I'm happy to arrange for a Valgrind run to be
> done if anyone familiar with its output would like to take a look.

I imagine you don't need to do the valgrind interpretation but rather
gather the debugging information then attach it for review on the issue.
Of course if you *can* do the evaluation as well that is always useful
for moving an issue forward, but if not, then providing the information
for another developer to look at is always useful.

Thanks!
Leif.

--
Leif Madsen