[asterisk-dev] $1000 reward for patch to cure call pickup crashes

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Jul 28 18:43:59 CDT 2011

Thank you, those are all good ideas. I've just checked /var/log/kern.log
around the time Asterisk locked up, and it shows nothing.

Unfortunately as soon as I told the customer that it was call pickup
causing the problem they immediately disabled call pickup, so there
won't be any more debugging from this customer. This seems to be the
norm for this problem - no-one is willing to risk the stability of busy
production systems. If anyone else is affected I'll try your other ideas.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/