[asterisk-dev] Seeking VOIP / Asterisk Guru for Small Project

Andre Courchesne courchea at net-forces.com
Thu Jul 28 15:52:27 CDT 2011

Hi Brian,

   I am outside the office right now but would be happy to help you. I
have many Asterisk installation under my belt and can direct you on
hardware, carrier and asterisk configuration.

   I will study your requirements further tonight, but I believe I
will need to educate you a bit on Asterisk and VoIP in general since I
saw that some of your requirements mentioned lines and intercom, 2
things that are kinda different when your in a VoIP environment.

   What type of carrier technologies do you currently have for your
landline (PRI, analog, SIP trunk,...)? Also what type of link do you
have in-between your offices (mpls, vpn via internet, dedicated
fiber,...) ?

   Thanks,

---
Andre Courchesne - Consultant
http://www.net-forces.com
MSN: courchea at net-forces.com
Skype: VoipForces

L'information contenue dans le présent document est la propriété de
Andre Courchesne. Et est divulguée en toute confidentialité. Cette
information ne doit pas être utilisée, divulguée à d'autres personnes
ou reproduite sans le consentement écrit explicite de Andre Courchesne.

The information contained in this document is confidential and
property of Andre Courchesne. It shall not be used, disclosed to
others or reproduced without the express written consent of Andre
Courchesne.