[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] IPv6 in Asterisk

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Sat Jul 23 20:17:53 CDT 2011

On 11-07-23 05:00 PM, Simon Perreault wrote:
> Here's the state of things as far as I can tell (considering trunk):
>
> - tlsbindport and sslbindport are no longer supported in the code.
> - tldbindport and sslbindport are no longer in the sample sip.conf file.

Correct, however will still reference the setting in
manager.conf.samples and http.conf.samples.

> - The way to set a TLS port is to include it as part of tlsbindaddr.
> e.g. tlsbindaddr=1.2.3.4:1234
>
> For the sake of backward compatibility, we might want to re-add support
> for tlsbindport and sslbindport in the code. Not sure it's a great idea
> though. We merged the port with the address for a reason...

If the logic was removed for a reason, I'm fine with that.  I'll simply
update the required files and make a note in CHANGES.  I just wanted to
make sure before I merged my changes.

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer