[asterisk-dev] $200 reward for pickup patch for 1.8.4.4

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jul 11 03:27:09 CDT 2011

Alistair

I'm currently compiling a patch, and yet to test.

But I need to understand your exact problem first.

As I understand it, you have experienced the chanpickup race deadlock, where
multiple users attempt to pickup the same ringing extension.
I started off this flurry of activity, there seem to be about 6 patches that
are related.

Which paticular pickup application is your issue?
  Pickup(), *8 feature code, or PickupChan().

Has anyone else come forward yet?

Alec Davis
+64 4 5637855