[asterisk-dev] Integrate SCTP as a transport protocol with Asterisk

Asif Iqbal syed asifisyed at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:45:29 CST 2011

Dear Developers/Experts,

I would like to implement/integrate SCTP as a transport protocol with
Asterisk for my Masters thesis project. I have seen currently asterisk does
not support sctp protocol. Is it possible to integrate sctp with asterisk? I
understand it won't be easy. But I have more than a year to finish it. I
would be grateful if someone can guide me where/how to start? In fact I have
only a week time to show or proof that sctp integration is possible. At this
moment I am not worried about performance.

Thanking you.

Best regards.

Asif