[asterisk-dev] mobile integration with asterisk - was in asterisk-users before

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Wed Jan 19 10:48:10 CST 2011

Hi,

i also think that such an application will only be usefull if it is
integrated tightly with the phone, it would be best if it is directly
integrated with the main dial application.

I don't know the blackberry framework - is anyone here who can tell if
it is possible with the blackberry framework to integrate into the
main dial application ?
with android - it should be possible
iphone - IOS - i don't know

getting a big player to play with us - will be difficulty -
impossible. And - is not a general solution.

@Robert Huddleston: Can you please send me the list of software you
already know ?

best regards,
Wolfgang