[asterisk-dev] Setting up a development environment for Asterisk

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:55:11 CST 2011

That is really interesting information Paul. Using Eclipse I started by:
* Checking out the source code using subclipse
* Trying to determine the reference tree i.e. which modules depend on what

> I tried getting Eclipse up and running, but eventually gave up.

I understand that this is a frustrating process however, it only has to
be done once. If you gents can guide me towards where this
thing  (asterisk) starts, I can begin building the Eclipse CDT project from
there.
Yes this is a large project, multiple inheritance with messages getting
passed around from absolutely every direction, so it will take me some time,
but it will be well worth it.

Nick