[asterisk-dev] Setting up a development environment for Asterisk

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 07:55:28 CST 2011

Hello Tilghman,

Thank you for your response, vim, emacs... That kind of stuff puts hair on
your
chest ;). I checked out the code using subclipse, maybe I will try to strip
it down
to the core classes, compile and run it within eclipse, and then keep
appending
code, basically building an eclipse project. Any help would be appreciated.
Are
there any documentation architectural/package/class diagrams etc.., I know
it's a large project, and I have had to do this many time before.

Cheers,

Nick