[asterisk-dev] dahdi_device branch

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jan 10 17:02:42 CST 2011

Hi

I looked at:

Regarding https://github.com/sruffell/dahdi-linux/commit/283436d2b094e
(your dahdi_device branch)

Generally this looks like a good idea. Is it intended to be included
next? If so, we'll re-apply our changes on top of it.
Naturally it means a change to low-level drivers, which is somehing we
opted to avoid so far.

Note that for the xpp a device is represented by a 'xbus', whereas 'xpd'
corresponds to a single span. Anyway, we'll need to work with this a
bit, of course.

Another minor detail is that struct dahdi_device should also have a
hardware_id field, in addition to the location :-)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com