[asterisk-dev] 0017683 - PRI span and channel information in dialplan

Fabio Torchetti mrwho at wedjaa.net
Thu Jan 6 04:07:44 CST 2011

  Hi,

  I needed to access the PRI span and channel to do some vodoo in a
dialplan and I believe there is no other way to access these pieces of
information easily. I created a patch (see
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17683) to have these variables
available in-channel. The questions that rose from the patch are:

  - Is there any other way?
  - Are these variables best accessed via CHANNEL or via set variables?

  Just mentioning this on the list to see if there is any interest and
to get some opinions on the subject.

  cheers,

   Fabio