[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.10 Update

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Feb 16 13:01:50 CST 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 14:29 -0300, Eliel Sardañons wrote:
> Hello Russell,
>          I would like to commit the latest code from gsoc 2010, and
> create a webservice inside the
> http server to retrieve information from the AstData API.

Regarding the work from GSoC, is that on reviewboard?  Has it been
reviewed?  What's the status there?

As for the web service idea, the best place to start would be a design
proposal.  Describe what you would like to provide and how it work.
Some example requests and responses would be helpful.  If you can get
some backing on the design, then I would proceed with development.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software