[asterisk-dev] Hold-Unhold information in queue-log

winay chaudhari cwinay at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 08:21:19 CST 2011

There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding some the callid terminology.
We need to log the channel-id of the member's channel when the hold/unhold events occur (struct ast_channel *chan -> uniqueid to be precise)

In the update_status function in app_queue.c, we get the interface and the updated status.

static int update_status(const char *interface, const int status)

Using the interface, the function iterates through queues to find the member and sets the member's status. At this point, how should we get the channel-id associated with the member?

Regards,
Winay