[asterisk-dev] Manpages and Wiki Access

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 07:06:49 CST 2011

I am working on https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16505 which is
about the manpage(s).  I think that I have the right solution in mind
but would love some peer review (There will be typos, updates and
other things, thats cool).  I would like to finish cleaning this up,
add the rasterisk, safe_asterisk and other manpages. This is a process
and will not be perfect the first time.  I plan on adding the
directions to update the manpage to the bottom of the manpages in some
pretty way, or link to a page with instructions.

Wiki Access: After the Thursday migration fun, I would like to have
edit access to the wiki (user lathama). To add some of the docs that
are missing from the old /doc/.  Many of the devs are busy working on
SCF (Yeah!) and few are updating the Asterisk Project.

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~