[asterisk-dev] IAX hardphone

Bill Shaw b.shaw at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 14:06:06 CST 2011

OK.  First,  my setup...

192.168.1.56 - my development system - Win xp - Wireshark, Zoiper, TI's
Code Composer Studio
192.168.1.4 - My PBX - CentOS 5.5, Asterisk 1.6
192.168.1.31 - my hardphone - TI DSP running my code on the bare metal

Zoiper calls extension 21 which is mapped in the dial plan through to my
hardphone.  Linux arps for my mac,  I reply with it.  * sends me a
'new',  I reply with an 'accept'.  There is no response to the
'accept'.  It just gets ignored and eventually * sends me another
'new'.  There's got to be something wrong with my 'accept' but I just
can't see it.  Wireshark shows it as I expect.  No error messages,
nothing in the messages log,  it just gets dropped.

Screen shot of the 'accept' in Wireshark:
http://b.shaw.home.comcast.net/accept.jpg

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?  Is the timestamp supposed to be my
timestamp (ms offset from 'new') or the timestamp in the 'new'?

Thanks,

Bill