[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Allow overriding of IMAP server settings on a user by user basis

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Thu Dec 8 13:00:43 CST 2011

On Thursday, December 8, 2011, 11:43:02, CDR wrote:
> Looking for a developer for a patch for 1.8
> When a SIP call comes in, we need to reject it with 503 (reroute) but we
> need to add an extra SIP header with some information. The way it works
> now, SIPAddHeader() does not work in this scenario. It should, but it does
> not.

Since you both kept the Subject and referenced the Message-ID this must
have some bearing on overriding IMAP server settings but I'm afraid I
don't see the connection.

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh