[asterisk-dev] AST.pdf and AST.txt

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Aug 31 11:40:49 CDT 2011

Checked the doc files in 1.8 tar balls.

AST.pdf includes a lot of side notes that I think should be deleted, like notes from conference calls, docs covering 1.10 (!) and stuff about an old Fosdem developer room. This doesn't make sense for a normal Asterisk user.

AST.txt can't be read in any text editor I have or in the good old "vi". What kind of txt format is this file supposed to be in?

I guess some quality assurance in this process would be useful.

Should this be reported somewhere in the bug tracker to fit in some sort of process or can you handle this report?

/O