[asterisk-dev] V110 support in application

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Aug 30 09:33:38 CDT 2011

Friends,
To lift the review of the app_v110 support to a higher level:

We have discussed many times the ability to run "clear data channels" through asterisk and we always came up with a big "no".
Before this review goes any further - takes more of our time - we need to discuss this once again. if this is approved, should we go back and discuss clear channel for mixed video/audio with an app as a target?

Or is this just like sending fax over a dahdi channel and having a fax app handling it?

Let's give this an architecture review before we do code review  and see where we end up.

/O