[asterisk-dev] Jabber feature enhancement

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Wed Apr 27 16:00:45 CDT 2011

I don't think I ever saw a response to this, but I'm certainly interested.

Note, though, that in order for this to be considered for inclusion into Asterisk you will need to open an issue on the tracker (issues.asterisk.org) and sign a contributor agreement (if you haven't already, of course).

I look forward to seeing your work, it will add another way of detecting proximity to a person's desk phone (I currently use chan_mobile personally).

Regards,
- Brad