[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Changes to h323 to allow use with h323plus > 1.20.

Gregory Nietsky gregnietsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:28:42 CDT 2011

IMHO it should be trunk and that said chan_h323.c should be deprecated
to security fixes only for the life of 1.10

this patch introduces some new features setting the id and cli command
there is also a bug fix for ipv6.

the ipv6 bug should go into 1.6.2+

the only poked this cause i was bored there were tickets open and i had
not looked at the official chan_h323 for a while.
i run gnugk built against the latest libs so took it as a opertunity to
work with it and get it up to date.

ooh323 has T38 support so i find that much more attractive and have
started working on it like i did sip to get the T.38
handshake working im not going to bother with the old chan and have
replaced it on all sites already.

Greg