[asterisk-dev] Final call for changes to Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6.2

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Apr 26 08:03:55 CDT 2011

On Apr 26, 2011, at 4:32 AM, Ron Arts wrote:

> +1.

I have the same comment here.  Can you please point me to the specific bug reports that have affected you?  I know 1.8 isn't perfect (or any other version of Asterisk), but it's useful to have additional feedback on issues that have prevented migration.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.   |   Engineering Manager, Open Source Software