[asterisk-dev] [OT, Job] Senior Software Engineer for exciting, high-growth startup

Kirill Katsnelson kkm at adaptiveai.com
Mon Apr 18 18:57:33 CDT 2011

On 110418 1520, Leif Madsen wrote:
> On 11-04-18 01:45 AM, Kirill Katsnelson wrote:
>> On 110417 2232, Kirill Katsnelson wrote:
>>> So we are hiring a senior-level developer with VoIP and preferably
>>
>> I was posting that to the users list. I am so sorry!
>
> I don't think the -users list was the appropriate venue either ;)

I asked there couple days in advance if it was inappropriate, and nobody
objected. I could not find any formal guidelines either. It's hard to
say whether that is a "business" question, but seems rather not to me.
So this is why I went for it without scruples. Was there anything that I
missed? Rather an academic point here, as I am not going to run regular
job ads, of course.

  -kkm