[asterisk-dev] [EDVX] r506 - in asterisk-1.4: asterisk-1.4-edv asterisk-1.4-edv/channels asterisk-1.4-edv/main diffs

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Sep 15 15:52:49 CDT 2010

15 sep 2010 kl. 09.22 skrev svn-commit at edvina.net:

> r286756 | mnicholson | 2010-09-14 21:26:18 +0200 (Tis, 14 Sep 2010) | 13 lines
>
> Don't clear the username from a realtime database when a registration expires.
>
> Non-realtime chan_sip does not clear the username from memory when a registration expiries so realtime probably shouldn't either.

A problem here is the dual-use of "username".

We should propably use another name when we're saving the username from the registration so that the username= setting for default username still works. Realtime could use another field name for this, really, so that we can clear it properly at de-registration.

In new versions of Asterisk, I think I've added the alias "defaultuser" for the version of username that works together with "defaultip". Maybe realtime should not use "defaultuser" at all for saving registrations.

Just my confused 10 eurocents.

/O