[asterisk-dev] Working on adding Camping to asterisk...wouldlikesome feedback

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Fri Oct 29 05:15:33 CDT 2010

Richard.

Getting picky CCNR? They're not there, why wait? But CCBS different story,
they're busy on another call...so offer Campon.

If we are trying to emulate Campon as used on existing systems and similar
user experience:
  1). External inbound callers should get music on hold, with the option of
leaving a voicemail message, perhaps with the option of callback.
	Callback may not be an option if they are calling from behind a
corporate PBX, as they may not have a unique CallerID.

  2). Internal callers, on our Fujitsu it's not possible, but ringback when
free is.

A quick discussion on IRC month or so ago, suggested that CCSS may need to
be tweaked to allow a caller to remain on hold (suspend call), then when the
remote party becomes free they are then connected to the caller (resume
call) who has been at MOH.

Alec