[asterisk-dev] Anyone building trunk/1.8 versions on embedded?

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Mon Oct 4 14:12:02 CDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Brian Capouch <brianc at palaver.net> wrote:
> If anyone out there is building on embedded platforms and has tips or
> corroboration, I'd be obliged to hear your tales, on or off list.

Aprox. 3 months ago I had trunk running on an embedded PowerPC device,
with 256MB nand.  I managed to port Ubuntu 10.04 with UBIFS, along
side Asterisk.  Aside from that, I didn't spend much time playing load
testing / working with Asterisk.  Mostly a proof of concept.

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant