[asterisk-dev] What happened to the documentation of queue_log entries?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Nov 16 14:42:23 CST 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 17:34 -0300, Andrew Latham wrote:
> I agree with Russell on this (Look farther forward).  For the
> community I would suggest a longer migration for the slower moving
> masses.  Maybe leaving the docs in SVN for a while (1 month).  Can we
> add a docs svn branch so those of us that live in the command line can
> at least get the txt(pdf too if its easier on the script) without
> downloading the tarball?

You can run build_tools/prep_tarball and get both a PDF and plain text
export of the wiki placed in the doc directory for you.

The plain text version isn't beautiful (neither was reading raw LaTeX,
or the LaTeX -> TXT conversion).  If anyone finds a better tool for PDF
-> TXT, I'd be happy to look at using that, instead.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software