[asterisk-dev] What happened to the documentation of queue_log entries?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:34:04 CST 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Leif Madsen
<leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org> wrote:
> On 10-11-16 02:20 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
>> So, in summary, yeah, you're all right.  It's a bit less convenient in
>> some situations.  I think the end result is far better for the
>> community, overall.  I hope you see that, too.
>
> +1!
>
> Leif.

I agree with Russell on this (Look farther forward).  For the
community I would suggest a longer migration for the slower moving
masses.  Maybe leaving the docs in SVN for a while (1 month).  Can we
add a docs svn branch so those of us that live in the command line can
at least get the txt(pdf too if its easier on the script) without
downloading the tarball?