[asterisk-dev] Need testing: chan_unistim improvements

Ian Penney ian at filemobile.com
Fri Nov 5 12:45:34 CDT 2010

Hey folks,

Long time Asterisk user, new to the dev community.

Igor: thanks very much for the improvements to chan_unistim. I just got tasked with trying to make a dozen or so i2002's run on an Asterisk box, so I was really thrilled to see your recent work.

I've successfully patched trunk with your changes and compiled it onto a Trixbox setup and it seems to be working well.

I'd love to help you test out changes and in particular, I'd like to see digits to display on the screen as they are dialed.
Maybe someone already has a notion of how this might be accomplished?

-ian