[asterisk-dev] iax on multiple interfaces / networks

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Thu May 27 07:05:35 CDT 2010

Hi,

thanks - that was what i was searching for - parameter sourceaddress
for users/peers....

I will update the wiki at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+iax.conf to show
this parameter.

Also in the sample iax.conf file there is this parameter not included
- would be an idea to include it there. What dou you think ?

many thanks - and best regards
Wolfgang