[asterisk-dev] Sendtext Problem while bridging

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Thu May 6 04:20:11 CDT 2010

Olle E. Johansson schrieb:
> 6 maj 2010 kl. 10.42 skrev Stefan Schmidt:
>

>> where else could i call the app getjabber which sends the jabber message
>> and sendtext so i wont get a forbidden from the phone?
>>

> Clearly the other device, the Cisco SPA525, doesn't support MESSAGE or it's disabled in the configuration - something is making the phone send Forbidden. Start searching on the phone. Asterisk is sending the message as you tell it to do.
>
> /O

the SPA525 support MESSAGES, i believe that the problem is that the
message comes while an attendant transfer is running.

the sip messages looks like this:

User A has an active call and wants to do an attendend transfer. The
other channel of User A is on hold, then he dials User B the sip
messages are from sip debug of User B.

Cseq: 102 Invite B
Cseq: 102 100 trying
Cseq: 102 180 Ringing
Cseq: 102 200 Ok
Cseq: 102 ACK

Now User A press Transfer on his Phone to bridge his other Call to User B:
Cseq: 103 Invite
Cseq: 103 200 OK
Cseq: 103 ACK
Cseq: 104 Invite
Cseq: 104 200 OK
Cseq: 104 ACK

Now the masquerade of the 2 Channels is done and my app is started:

Cseq: 105 Message
Cseq: 106 Invite
Cseq: 105 403 Forbidden
Cseq: 106 200 OK
Cseq: 106 ACK

Cseq: 107 Invite
Cseq: 107 200 OK
Cseq: 107 ACK

I think that the problem is that the Message is send at Cseq 105 and not
107 after everything is done.

best regards

steve