[asterisk-dev] bug 0016466: cidname and cidnum in output of "sip show peers"

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Mar 22 11:26:15 CDT 2010

> Ron Arts wrote:
>>

>> If I want to discuss the other proposal, should we do that in a new thread?
>> You know, adding callerid to all 'ringing', 'answered', 'busy'  etc messages
>> in the log output?

The log output is very unorganized and unstructured in general. You will get better information
in manager - all the time!

Changing this in all log messages will be hard, as we do not send any channel pointer to
the ast_log function call - and that's what you need to make this work properly and be
configurable in logger.conf.

/O