[asterisk-dev] New Spandsp FAX Backend

Sat Mar 6 03:43:28 CST 2010

Hi Matthew!

What't the current state of this branch - is it still a branch or is it
already merged to trunk?

Further, I wonder about the implications of this new fax backend for
T.38 Gatewaying (e.g. https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13405).

Should a gatewaying function also be implemented using this fax backend?

regards
klaus