[asterisk-dev] ExternalIVR with sockets on release 1.6.2.0

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Thu Mar 4 15:07:43 CST 2010

I'm now using Trunk revision 250614.

I'm able to get the ExternalIVR to run from both a socket and from a
shell script.

I'm experiencing an odd behavior.  I can tell it to play and it works.
However, the audio is playing very fast.

If I make the dialplan answer and play (outside of ExternalIVR) the exact same sound file, it plays correctly.  I'm using ulaw sound files.  I have tried playing the beep, enter-a-time, and a non-Asterisk file.  All of them do the same thing.

Is there a configuration setting that must be set for ExternalIVR to play
ulaw files at normal speed?