[asterisk-dev] GSoC 2010 - Calling for Project Ideas and Mentors

santosh chintalwar santoshchintalwar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:47:56 CST 2010

Hi Russell,

I would like to have the Active Call Redundancy with the OpenAIS.

As of today we are just publishing the Device status and MWI Event.
If we implemented the Active Call Redundancy that will be really make
cluster complete.. ( I guess so )

Will it be good enough for SOC ?

Santosh Chintalwar
+91 9949695124