[asterisk-dev] Bounty

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:51:40 CST 2010

SVN-branch-1.6.0-r249673 does bot have the UDP bug. (0016774)
I want to use it in production, but it has another bug precisely in what I
need to use. I need that the timer timerb be equal to 6000, and I set it at
that value in sip.conf
timerb=6000

but when I type "sip show settings" it shows 32000, the default value.
Please advise.
Meanwhile I submitted traces to the bug and there is action. Please help.
Federico