[asterisk-dev] DAHDI FXO Reorder Tone

Fernando Berretta fernando.berretta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 10:46:59 CDT 2010

Tzafrir,

Thansks for your prompt response.

Answers inline.

Regards,
Fernando

On 6/18/2010 6:21 PM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 06:02:36PM -0300, Fernando Berretta wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having problems with a Digium board to detect Reorder Tones over
>> Argentinean analog line. I've
>>
>> |busydetect=yes
>> busycount=2
>>
> busycount=2 ? That we cause many false detections.

We needed to configure rxgain and txgain to 5.0 in FXO lines because the
audio volume was too low, so after that, busydetection doesn't worked
anymore I think probably now is not able to detect on time or offtime I
don't know

>> loadzone=ar
>> defaultzone=ar
>>
> Is this /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf or /etc/dahdi/system.conf ?

system.conf
>> But.. I still have problems so.. I would like to know where can I change busypatterns I think someplace in Dahdi code should be the possibility to set reorder tones patterns like:
>> Low Freq [Hz]=410
>> High Freq [Hz]=430
>> Low Freq Level [-dBm]= 10
>> High Freq Level [-dBm]=24
>> First Signal On Time=30
>> First Signal Off Time=20
>> Second Signal On Time=30
>> Second Signal Off Time]=20
>>
>> Could some one point me how source file should I modify in DAHDI source code ?
>>
> Busy-detection is in Asterisk.
Ok, maybe I should look there ?

>   Not DAHDI. However, I suspect there are
> simpler things to do.

What else could I do ? Here in argentina there is not reverse polarity
so the only way seems to be detecting Reorder Tone

Thanks in advance.
Fernando