[asterisk-dev] case sensitivity with global variables

Wed Jun 16 13:18:13 CDT 2010

Am 16.06.2010 19:55, schrieb Tilghman Lesher:
> Please don't reply both to me AND to the list.  That gives me two copies of
> message, which I do not need.

Sorry, but that's really difficult.

Many mailing lists do not have a Reply-To set, that's why I always use
me directly). It is really hard to remember all the different mailing
lists settings.

Isn't there a setting in mailman to not get a mailing-list copy if the
subscriber was addressed directly too?

regards
Klaus