[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8 Merge Window

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jun 16 09:24:54 CDT 2010

On 06/16/2010 09:10 AM, Jay R. Worthington wrote:
>> With that said, I'd like to hear what else is out there that people
>> would like to get merged in for Asterisk 1.8.  What (feature) patches do
>
> More a question than a statement: In the roadmap there are several
> completed features in the category "Features that will be placed into
> a future Asterisk version", what exactly does this mean? "It's
> undecided in what exact version", or "It won't be 1.8"?

For the most part, it means that it's just not decided.  It's a matter
of when someone gets to it to complete testing, code review, etc.

>> you have pending?  What is their status?  If you would like them to be
>> in Asterisk 1.8, when do you think you could have them completed?
>
> depending on the answer to the above question i would vote for AOC
> (https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=7494)

AOC was recently completed and merged into Asterisk trunk.  It will be
in 1.8.  I have now closed out that issue.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software