[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8 Merge Window

Jay R. Worthington jayrworthington at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:10:33 CDT 2010

>With that said, I'd like to hear what else is out there that people
>would like to get merged in for Asterisk 1.8.  What (feature) patches do

More a question than a statement: In the roadmap there are several
completed features in the category "Features that will be placed into
a future Asterisk version", what exactly does this mean? "It's
undecided in what exact version", or "It won't be 1.8"?

>you have pending?  What is their status?  If you would like them to be
>in Asterisk 1.8, when do you think you could have them completed?

depending on the answer to the above question i would vote for AOC
(https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=7494)

Regards,

Jay