[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8 Merge Window

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Tue Jun 15 16:16:34 CDT 2010

On 06/15/2010 04:03 PM, Tim Ringenbach wrote:
> * app_queue: Make it so the agent always gets the full ring time,
> extending the queue timeout if required. This avoids an issue with
> agents getting half rings because calls about to time out start
> ringing an agent.

I won't comment on the other patches yet, but this actually already
exists in app_queue using the timeoutpriority option. Specifically, set
timeoutpriority = conf. For an explanation of the option and its
potential values, see the section in queues.conf.sample with the heading
"QUEUE TIMING OPTIONS." This option has been in all versions of
app_queue since 1.6.1.0.