[asterisk-dev] Asterisk UUI

Tue Jun 1 04:56:41 CDT 2010

Hi Davide!

Probably there are several ways to implement that - e.g. (A) really
terminating the call on one ISDN port and then create a new call on the
other port (e.g. using Asterisk) or implement (B) a "tap" that just
forwards everything and sniffs the data.

option (A) should be possible - just configure Asterisk to accept the
call on port 1 and dial out again via port 2.

The received useruserinfo is put into the channel variable
"USERUSERINFO". The same variable is used to set on the outgoing channel.

Therefore I guess you need to use something like that in extensions.conf:

[fromPort1]
; copy user-user info into a global variable so that the
; variable is also available on the outgoing channel
exten => _X.,1,Set(_USERUSERINFO=${USERUSERINFO})
; trunk group 2 is allocated to ISDN port 2
exten => _X.,n,Dial(DAHDI/g2/${EXTEN})

regards
Klaus