[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Dahdi channel restart problem

Ing. Stefano Blasco stefano.blasco at opentlc.it
Mon Jul 26 03:45:07 CDT 2010

Hi all,
i repeat the header of the email for the different problems so it is
clear even i someone read only one email!
As a result of some intensive protocol tests we have found some problem
on Libpri/asterisk that i want to share with you;
The test environment is Debian stable with asterisk version 1.6.2.8
dahdi 2.3.0.1
and libpri 1.4.11.2. The cards that we are using are loaded with dahdi
kernel modules for PRI (wct4xxp for Openvox D410E) and for BRI (wcb4xxp
for Openvox B200E).

The problem is:
Channel restart problem (only for PRI): the channel restart request
is right when the tester machine answer the restart for a single channel
or for the entire span, but when it asks the restart for a group of
channels we have this behaviour:
    - when the restart has one channel identifier with more channels
inside we restart only the first
    - when the restart has more channel identifier with one channel
inside we restart only the last

Any idea?

Stefano Blasco