[asterisk-dev] Slightly OT: Where do bamboo mails go

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jul 21 09:57:25 CDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 21:00 +1200, Matt Riddell wrote:
> As above - where do the bamboo mails go now?  Is there a mailing list?
> I don't seem to see the build failures and assume they're still
> happening from time to time.

Right now it only sends messages to the users that made commits to
failed builds.

> I know there was some discussion about moving them to a separate mailing
> list but couldn't see one on:

I put in a request for a new mailing list to be created about 6 weeks
ago but it has not yet been created.  I'll post something to this list
when it's there.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software