[asterisk-dev] Visit my Netlog profile

Venkat Siva noreply+A89723626 at netlogmail.com
Mon Jul 5 04:14:22 CDT 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT05MzEzODg4MTAmbD0xJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMjA1MDk3MzA3MSUyNmklM0R0OTE_

Cheers,
Venkat

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT05MzEzODg4MTAmbD0yJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZub21haWxzJTJGaW52aXRlJTJGZW1haWwlM0QtWVhOMFpYSnBjMnN0WkdWMlFHeHBjM1J6TG1ScFoybDFiUzVqYjIwXyUyNmNvZGUlM0QxNDAwMTA4OSUyNmlkJTNEMjA1MDk3MzA3MSUyNmklM0R0OTI_