[asterisk-dev] 0015539: [patch]Registerrequestlinecontainswrong address when domain andregistrarhost differ

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jan 26 07:40:36 CST 2010

Nick Lewis wrote:
>> I see how you think, but it was more designed for ob proxy use,
>> which is why I use the domain from the SIP uri.
> I was one of those who tried to use the @@ format for obproxy. This is
> why I tried to add ":fromdomainport" for when registrar and obproxy were
> using different ports. However with the addition of "peer?" to the
> register string, the obproxy settings are correctly got from the peer
> definition (including the port) so there was no need for me to continue
> to try to use the register string for this purpose.
>
> Regarding incoming registrations to asterisk I am not very familiar with
> its operation but I do have phones that can have different registrar to
> AOR so may give it a go sometime

Nick: Is there *any* chance you can switch to a different mail client?
The lack of threading in your replies makes following discussions very
difficult. The massive signature is annoying as well, but at least it
can be ignored (although that would be easier if it was preceded by a
sigdash).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com