[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] tilghman: branch 1.4 r242423 - /branches/1.4/pbx/Makefile

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Jan 23 11:45:22 CST 2010

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> Unfortunately, since we require arguments to be passed to subdirectories, that
> command does not work.  We may need to further think about how we're going to
> rebuild those, when necessary, because what was there did not work and caused
> confusion.  See https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14629

What was there does work, and I don't see any notes in that bug about it
causing confusion.

When I posted that command earlier today I missed an important bit...
here's an example of how it works properly prior to the change you
committed:

> kpfleming at kildare:~/svn/asterisk/1.4$ make ASTTOPDIR=`pwd` -C pbx ael/ael_lex.c
> make: Entering directory `/home/kpfleming/svn/asterisk/1.4/pbx'
> (cd ael; flex ael.flex; sed -i -e "/begin standard C headers/i#include \"asterisk.h\"" ael_lex.c)
> (cd ael; sed 's@#if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 199901L@#if !defined __STDC_VERSION__ || __STDC_VERSION__ >= 199901L@' ael_lex.c > zz; mv zz ael_lex.c)
> make: Leaving directory `/home/kpfleming/svn/asterisk/1.4/pbx'

It has worked this way for quite a long time, since the ast_expr2 stuff
was added to main (which also means if we are going to change the way
the bison/flex files are processed, those need to be changed as well).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com