[asterisk-dev] cdr_radius.c thread safety

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Fri Feb 26 15:43:25 CST 2010

Hi,

Here's an official answer from FreeRADIUS project leader that having static rc_handle is not thread-safe.

https://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2010-February/013726.html

I did the same design for my custom module and experience troubles. Fortunately changing it to rc_handle per thread is not complex.
I'll make sure that it works for my module and will send a patch for cdr_radius.c too.